Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ngehahaha....looks familiar?

1st c*bai story

With that part of the story told, now lets move on to the new era of Hyundai Accent

Wasn't even 1 year. Not even 6 months. And he has to go to rehab. I was contently sleeping when I was brought to a rude awakening,

Mum:Son, I have something very important to tell you...

Me :*In my mind*''Aiya the day mothers actually have something important to tell that they haven't been repeating since their children aged zero....I cut my chuntoi come out cook soup for your dog drink la''
Mum: I crashed the car...
Me: *gets up* Where?
Mum: In the porch
Me: *mind freeze temporary, raw instinct takes over*

*back to reality where I'm only 170+cm*

Me: Oh....you're okay right...the car how?
Mum: Its quite bad...I'm sorry, now you can't drive to uni *plus some mother son drivel*
Me: *imm* '' Mothers...sure exaggerating la....one tiny mosquito size scratch call BIG ACCIDENT as serious as lorry bang a row of nuns down till can make Ramli Burger..'' Its okay, I'll take a look at it later..*goes back to sleep*

Fast forward 12.30 afternoon

IMM: oh f*ck no hohoho f*ck no............ci*ai...

No mood when go university

Nei mong ngo....ngo mong lei...( you look at me...I look at you )..after 2 seconds '' TAI LAN***O AR, NOT I BANG YOU ALSO''

From the back it looks like the car has just been parked with extreme precision beside the pillar

Haha...see...my car's blood is green colour..

Predator also got green blood...when he got shot by the Arnold Schwarzennager..

Oiii...don't look at me like that la...I'm not the one who hoi you till like that..

The tow truck guy said..''Tiu..yao hai lei'' ( Fuck, you again )

I can't help but laugh as he said it....The only comforting part of the tale is that I know the developer of my housing estate did not eschew on the quality of the house, evidenced by

Ironies of life

Makes me think of that song by the Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want. I wanted to drive to uni, but I guess 1 week was already heaven sent.

Negative vibes all around me now

1 comment:

kienz said...

I like your pictures, though I sympathize with your condition *pat and throws bball at you for javascript:void(0)
Publish Your Commentcomfort*

I also like your Godzilla moment =D
Hope to see you on your wheels again soon! (not wheelchairs la, of course)