Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wahai para ahli G7 yang maha malas.

Hello my fellow classmates of 2005, I assume everyone's currently lazy as krrrrap busy like me and is unable to update this poor classblog of 2 years. heheh, I'm in for a helluva week with 2 reports and 2 assignments due next week, though the week after that's ma mid-semester break for a week. In the midst of all this kegilaan I gotta sneak a way to get a nice lil pressie for my Kryssie's bday too, wish me luck, my fellow comrades~!

Ahhhh... I feel like a donkey, berusaha *WooGA WoooGa!*

Justin, yeongger, mid-sem break time I cari you two main mata bola keranjang, aku sudah gemuk macam babi, shittttt kebulatan yang maha menjijikkan

Till then, I bid you a gay goodbye *wiggles butt in your face*

1 comment:

stinchan said...

we can play in mornings, since my lectures are in the evenings nowadays from 4 onwards. tuesday-thursday would be the best days you fat Laron dwarf