Awww, come on, what can POSSIBLY go wrong with an umbrella?
*smacks head* (That's Hasyim and my umbrella)
Oh, while we're at umbrellas..
Just the morning guard hiding under his giant umbrella-hat
I just came back from food, after feeling a lil nauseous from dad's driving yet again. Well, at least I got my food
You cannot blame a guy who's bored in the lab for doing this
Makes me think of Remy the mouse, from Ratatouille - which I just catched with my dearest earlier today =D good! Here's a picture of Remy before he rose to stardom
It sure is tough being a rat huh..
All these pictures have accumulated in my phone for the past.. Dunno how many weeks? Here's a cute picture of my bunny-like external hard disk and its pouch
Playboy!
When lectures get boring..
The Library
"I'm here in the library to study and get work done"
"I brought my laptop to the lecture hall to take notes"
My hair's growing long, I need a haircut
Just to illustrate some hair problems *cough chicken hair cough*
Shit hands
Getting down and dirty with soil in our crop science lab, I really meant it when I said dirty
At a Yong Tau Foo place for dinner earlier..
My 'yin-yang' sauce plate, proudly squirted by yours truly
Catastrophe coming upon a work of art
Tadah! ngiahahah
I forgot to take a picture after it's been completely destroyed, too engrossed with the food la >_< tata for now!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Gambarisasi
Yanked in by
kienz
at
10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment