Todeh is one of our ex-classmate's 20th bird-deh =D Guess who yey? From dei (y)indian (y)accent yooo can guess she's (y)in (y)India! Yes, (y)it's Nar! (y)Happy Birddeh Nar! (I was intending to msg her last night but I fell asleep, see, and it was a bit of a rush the next day. So when I finally took notice of the day, boo hoo, it's already bout 5.30 pm here, rang up the happy brownie who was happily toasting herself in the sun while she had her lunch by the beach - how nice eh? And I was in Study-mode too, grrr)
(y)anyweh, let's all vish her a (y)eappi birddeh ok? Hope someone other than me from our class wished her! even a belated'll do right? haha, we'll all meet up again when you're all back here in Kay Elle
I'm bored, seriously bored from studying.. The next 2 weeks or so, are a couple of scary ones, need all the luck I could steal =D haha, hope you had a good one nar (sure sounded like you were when I called you), peace G7
*oh yes, I noticed something racist while studying Microbiology today. There's a symptom caused by a certain bacteria known as 'malaise' (med students prob already know), but the funny part was, when I checked on MSword, it's pronounced as "Malayz" (like how you'd say Malay with a 'z'). Malaise is defined as 'a general feeling of discomfort or displeasure'. hahahha, no malays from our class right? ah well, not that I have anything against them anyway, just for kicks, tata!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Yeappi Birddeh *tweet tweet* Nar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cangrats nar! you're officialy older than me now! old woman...
junmun
HAHAAHAH I HAVE TO START USING THAT ONE XD
wahaha! Wrinkley
heyyy!!!you guys i'm soooo sorry i haven't visited our dear old bloggie in while,connection at my hostel sucks la weh....aih,anyway thanks a lot you guys!n noooo....i'd prefer to think i'm still young,soo...nooo...no calling me old woman!thank you jo kien for calling me the other day!i really appreciate it!thanks you guys!!
Post a Comment