Happy 20th birthday to Jo Kien, wish you the longevity of an American Box Turtle ( they can live up to 123 years ) and the prosperity of lalang ( they grow fast ).
American Box Turtles - supposedly able to live up to 123-150 years, though they usually die by 50 due to predation. ( I don't think you'll have to worry about that part )Found a not too bad counter, which has many functions, just think of it as bravenet + clustermaps + some counter stuff, try the ''clicky here ye donkeys'' option and try some of the options on the left bar under statistics, I particularly chose this one because of the ''Recent Visitor Map'' which utilizes Google maps and it displays a higher degree of accuracy on the maps compared to clustermaps ( since one dot one clustermaps map can be a few hundred kilometers apart and you have no idea where that area is )
Enjoy !
3 comments:
happy b'day dude!may your life longivity extends to your tiny
justin-fua, how on earth you found this counter man? damn chun giler. I got a little request tho, can change the counter design ar? a bit plain ar..hehe
Was looking for something with a map function attached to it, since i found cluster maps a bit too lacking in details, ( a dot which could be a few hundred kilometers... ).Coincidentally i found this one, and its real good, though sadly they don't have maps for malaysia, but countries like india and australia ( where most of the others have went to ) are well covered, so you stay near some Racecourse Road? Heh, I can't mind Manipal anywhere, you go to Maharanis College For Women?
It's either that , or a StatCounter.com banner =/ I place mine at the bottom of the blog so its not so obvious.
hehe, thanks a lot man, I like the mug and the turtle (in the pic)..
"I can't mind Manipal anywhere"
Sounds like you lost your nipple >_<
Post a Comment