Adversity is the greatest teacher...or so they say. Lately I have been having big problems with my room being infested with these tiny shit flies or fruit flies..I'm not really sure what you call them. It first started out with just a few in the toilet, and they moved as quick as a pregnant turtle, so you could just smack them before comfortably settling down to bake a nice cake.
But suddenly over the weekend they have been multiplying faster than indonesians, and hence are presenting a big problem...
#1.I was playing ps2 while one flew into my nose. I hmmmphed it out onto the floor, costing me some defensive mucus and nasal hair.
#2. One nearly flew into my mouth. I spent half the day deciding whether or not to gargle soap.
#3. I have been having nightmares of them. I dreamt I was playing ps2 one day, and when I suddenly looked on my quilt that was covering me, the entire quilt was filled with them. Gave me a sleepless night covering myself up like a ball.
So since I can't really kill them all, and haven't discovered a method to kill them, I decided to take pictures of them, to at first just show how annoying they are. Imagine just one of these guys/girls and multiply them by a hundred-two hundred.Slow...annoying...little bugger. Even had the courtesy to allow me to take such a nice close up of it.
But after a few pictures...i began to notice..PATTERNS.
Often enough we look at constellations when we were kids and space amazed us so much, but we didn't really get how constellations just look the way they did. How did say 5 little stars become a bear? But now. I see. Allow me to illustrate.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Se-Tars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
erm.....looks like some dung flies you can find in the farm....you've been farming?
u muz b too bored 2 actualy come out wid d constellation thing..btw neva actually seen d artistic side of u..happy eradicating..lol :D
Post a Comment