Heylow people, I haven't been posting much on our blog lately.. been rather selfish by posting mostly on my own turtle blog, but then again.. KENNOT AH!? hehe, just messin, how're you people doing eh? Anyone finished exams reply to this post by givin a 'yay' ok? Let me know who's still dying out there with those papers and who're (not 'whore') those that're finally free from such sufferings, alright friends? ngiehehe..
On a different note, now that I'm on HOLIDAY (haha, points at chan laughing) and my ankle's healed...
I likesy basketball.. (not that I hated it before, just had no chance to play)
I've been playings alones latesly.. (yup yup..)
*checks weighing machine*
darn it~
| Your Depression Level: 40% |
You may be depressed. While you can be moody, your moods generally fall within the range of normal. It's up to you to decide if you're depressed... or if you're simply having a bad week. |
Adopted from Kam Tong's blog, hehe
3 comments:
\(^o^)/ <<--- it seems I am a ''Wow'' japanese smiley..whatever that is suppose to mean . mine is around 29%...zaza exams...
yay
hehe, yay-ers!
Post a Comment