Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Meow? (not a very cute guy-written title)

peekaboo....sure is silent as a morgue around here!
I guess everyone's busy enjoying holidays /studying now hm?
Been in library for quite a long time, and happened to see this girl...and it hit me
''Ei...she look like...the class meow''
*snap k750i voyeuristic skill*



Or is it just me? I tend to have this thing where many people look like each other.

*reverts back to library fauna mode*

10 comments:

kennytong said...

wow, another cat, i guess it is just the angle problem hehe^^ but sure she looks like the meow. All the best for your exam tin tin. hehe^^ taka care~

kienz said...

all the best to you, chan, and the artificial-meow :p You all sure she didn't come back to study at your place dude?

stinchan said...

oh yeah tong's quite right, she looks kucingy from some angles, and not from others.nah man I don't think so,didn't see her among the new batches. Or I'd join for sure to give her a hard time at orientation XD

Anonymous said...

which part of the libary is that? why dont look familiar one? or maybe.. cos i dont go to library as much as you.. hehehehehe... i am being held prison at home with notes.. and the girl look like meow lor.. looks like i will go hunting for this meow look-alike in uni... kay.. back to trying to stuff my brains with info..

Anonymous said...

bloody hell!!!maybe it's ghost?

maybe she study here and there leh? i hardly see her here tho..

maybe it's her sis?
hehe

junmun

kienz said...

Super meow~!

Wai Keng said...

freaky, makes statement like u have 7 clones of u in d world sounds true which i don't want it 2 be...

stinchan said...

its the past facing the photostat room tigress. I had to go uni do some csu practice that day.damn cacat -_-haha jun mun...I don't think she has some spontaneous teleporting kucing power between india n malaysia =_-. kinda cool though, if we have many copies of us somewhere in the world. lots of justins ! fill the world with joy

kennytong said...

Not cool at all weih~ adding up kam tongs' would definitely saddened the world .... please forgive my negativeness. I am going through a very hard time -_-

kienz said...

lots of justins.. hmm.. Careful out there, girls! (and guys too)

Kam Tong... *kicks your balls* come on, cheer up
hahaa