Saturday, March 10, 2007

Donklet-ized

I feel uber donklet-ized at the moment.. It's Saturday morning, THE time and day to sleep.. and I'm in campus... typin away in a com lab.. why? BECAUSE - I thought it was the 17th today and hence dutifully dragged my sorry ass to campus to attend my 'workshop activity' for a particular subject - When I called and a sleepy friend picked up.. I could've guessed, it's only the 10th today - shyyyyyyyyyt.. DJ -> Sunway petrol wasted, waking up early wasted.. Oh well, guess I'll wait and do my reports now.. (Actually, I mislead Jin Seon accidentally to come about 11 today for a discussion she was wanting to have about reports - she suggested today but I sunk the idea thinking I'm bound here today anyway,sorry pandagirl :p)

4 comments:

stinchan said...

yeah, the IMU-ians ,me, tigress and coconut belt got test next friday for our systems course...so next weekends good yeah. btw from how u describe your jacket, it sounds...elf-like somehow. like, nba celtics jersey colour. oh heels, really? i wonder how come she seem so...BIG.ormaybe its just you tiptoeing =p try set a time next weekend k,see all of you guys, busy studying now ~!

Anonymous said...

fuah, i didn't know nar's back!..anyhow, bing chi, shirly and me will be in malaysia till the 31st of march. So i hope there'll be one soon ASAP! i got no news about chia min though..i hope she's good.

till then, can't wait to see you fellas and to hear some jokes from le younger.

-mun pak-->how did the story of me being an uncle go?i'm still wondering

Anonymous said...

eh uncle mun!i told u i'm coming back right?i spoke to u online and told u i'd be back on the 5th la!!u ahh!!haha,yeah la,i miss yongger's lame jokes...lol...

kienz said...

hehe, Wogay man, thanks for the information.. Try digging em all out for this friday then? (i really hope i can make it)