Hello my dead class-blog~! Today, after a bout of basketball with Justin and another friend in the morning, I have pictures to post! Well, since the blog's dying I might as well try to keep it alive by giving it a breath of life :p just a brief session today tho, nothing really interesting.. firstly, let's see how justin likes to tuck his shirt into his pants when he plays basketball, quite contrary to the usual him tho.. I didn't tell him i took this, so pardon the view yeah?
Well, this ain't the most painful view u can get really, when he stands up and puts his hands against his hips and faces u.. aww man.... (bulging belly - G7-ers if u remember the photo exhibition from Nuang last year in Munin's class, yeah that's what i'm hittin on)
ok, i took this on my new phone, yeah the one i scratched accidentally few days ago. I was playing with the camera a bit when I just tried to experiment with the PhotoDJ thing they have there, to edit pictures you've taken using the phone's camera. It does it's job quite quickly and efficiently really, only problem is it's limited functions - but i'm satisfied anyway
Think I look more like a modern man this way?
Alright, since i'm running outta pictures to post, let's just post some even more random stuff. I bought a mug for my friend for his birthday - kinda last minute, but wth - and thought of wrapping it. I sought my sister's help since she's the more... art-sy dude in my house.. So much for being the artistico in my house -_-"
yay
wow it's gorgeous
I'm so pretty you'd kill to own me
And for a grand finale (unplanned), i found a picture of my baby cousin sister and grandma that i took in 'Mama's Kitchen' (a nyonya restaurant near my place) - the baby cousin was throwing a tantrum, poor granny
That's all for now G7ers, bai bai!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Random Pictures
Yanked in by
kienz
at
11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
jojo, i think you're the only one free now huh?? ahhh, you're starting to camwhore! haha
what thee....rogol-ing my privacy , taking candit shots of me ! see my chestmuscle big alrd..can see the bulge there.power hm?
haha, maybe? but I'm starting work tmr, and I think from then on I'd probably be too tired to post or something.. hehe, we'll see.. G7ers, keep up with the bloggie yeah?
oh yeah, justin.. those are not.. wait.. I really meant, those ARE NOOOOOOT CHEST-MUSCLES BULGING :)
i remembered your fat belly........
btw, should we start a timetable of who should submit an entry just to keep this blog alive?
cheers
its sexy man...i bet even mel would go crazy over it. justkidding dude,heheh.
sure i dont mind, good idea. who gona do it hm? =D havent heard much from our overseas counterparts lately, hope yall doing well!
Post a Comment