Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bio labs have been getting more and more interesting week by week. I didn't expect labs here to be interesting. Take a look::














Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Need some cow eye balls? It looks like some jellyyy...





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More eye balls...





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah, brain.









Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
dissected mouse.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
embryo of a mouse.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
frog!





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sheep organs...



I'm sorry for the picture resolution. I have not gotten my internet connection yet and I'm too lazy to resize the pictures all over again.










2 comments:

stinchan said...

aiyer..no fair la...everyone ischopping up stuff xcept ppl in IMU....shud have gone manipal or klang! =D

wέι εяи said...

ahahaha. yaya. quite fun. wait awhile then you all will be dissecting human bodies already!!