I'm sure you guys sure still remember jia wei and nirmal right?? REMEMBER? You guys should....
Well, Jia wei is currently back in Malaysia. If you didn't know, he went to US after he stopped F6. He came back in Jan. He's studying some foundation course in sunway college JB now.
About Nirmal... This is a reallly unbelievable. I was standing outside the conference hall one day waiting for ppl to get ready to go for break. Then I saw this familiar figure - dark, hunch-back a lil, carrying-his-bag-only-on-one-side and obviously the hair... I suddenly remembered nirmal. I didn't chase after him though. I msg-ed him in friendster and tada!!! He's studyin in SIT too!!! Doing some business course there. hmm. such a small world rite?
-carrot-
Friday, April 21, 2006
Other members
Yanked in by
G7
at
12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
jia wei hm.that sorry excuse for a human? wonder what he study for la,when he obviously doesnt bothe to put effort into it.he should just killhis parents and inherit their money, if they had too little sense too pass on the money tohim in the first place
jia wei hm.that sorry excuse for a human? wonder what he study for la,when he obviously doesnt bothe to put effort into it.he should just killhis parents and inherit their money, if they had too little sense too pass on the money tohim in the first place
Justin~~!
hahah yeah yeah. i dunno where's the next stop of his. maybe a while later u'll hear that he's somewhere else studying some other stuff
yeah, can't agree more on justin's comments, from the first day itself i didn't like him though, and the parents taut he's doing fine in taylors so the whole family went to las vegas for a month!
-jun mun-
Post a Comment