I had my exams last week, i completely screwed it up. It was anatomy and i didn't remember a thing! But anyhow, i think i'm beginning to like this place though. I went to donate blood the other day. It was 10.20pm and i somehow, decided to walk to the hospital and donate my blood to some poor soul whom his name was posted up on the notice board in my hostel. I am beginning to get thinner as my weight have shed off about 5 kg's since my arrival. If this trend goes on, i'll be 20kg's off when i come back. I'm seriously getting skinny! Nothing significant really (as what mr. munin used to ask) but i think i'm having gastric problems now.
On last tuesday, Bing chi and i spoke to chia min in Salem. I'm glad she's doing fine there although there's only 12 malaysians with her right now. Thank god i'm here with my chinese food restaurant. I miss mcd's the most here! The nearest fast food restaurant is about 60km away, not that far, but the ride there will feel like 5 hours.
I had the chinese community gathering yesterday in a seniour's house which was of indian standard. Big compound but very dusty and no grass. Sort of the bungalow you'll get in rural small towns like Papan or Kampar in Perak( rural rite? you also dunno where the place is!).I visited udupi town on the same day. Was hunting for fast food and (hoping) playboy mags..hehe..(actually, i was hoping to find a indian version of FHM here but nada) Things over here is suprising. You can find the latest mp3 player in this sony shop here, exactly the same you'll get in sony wings except it's cheaper, after conversion.
till then, i'll have to sleep early as i have to start my day with dead bodies tomorrow.Take care all!
-legstrong uncle mun-
Monday, April 10, 2006
A month It was being Black-ed
Yanked in by
G7
at
2:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds interesting there somehow.. hehe.. maybe i should go there for 2 months for the sake of losing weight Xp hehehe.. take care dude!
Kekura Kien
Post a Comment