Friday, April 07, 2006

DONKEY!! I just typed a long post and it got somewhere else. The post just disappeared!!! *geram* Now, I have to retype it again.

I'm in the com lab again. Hehe. Supposed to be doing my bio prac report but sambil itu, can blog blog la. =p

I hate doing the report cuz we're required to use the excel thingy. Put in data, draw graphs and do calculations. blablabla. such boring work. It's dued next thursday 12pm though. But I wanna finish it early. No more last minute work for me. I must push myself quite hard. Carrots are creatures that can get lazy easily. Haha.

Talking about bio, we have to attend bio lectures almost everyday. The lecturer will just flash slides and talk talk talk, flash slides, and talk talk talk. Den we poor students have to copy copy copy cuz there won't be lecture notes given. And guess what, there's NO table. cuz our lecture hall (called conference hall) is exactly like a cinema. a stage in front and rows of comfy chairs - too comfy that we can fall asleep inside. Bio is quite boring. The topic is evolution. =.="sienness rite?? We have to learn that practically throughout half of our first sem. The other half is about genetics. (luckily! *phew*)

Chem lectures are still okay. No lecture notes given though. Same as the bio lecturer, she'll just flash slides and talk also. sigh. when will they stop flashing slides?

Maths... flash slides also... but in the form of power point. Thank God, for the first two lectures she'll be giving notes. She's a cute short cubby lecturer. =) But I find it quite hard to understand her cuz what she said can be quite confusing sometimes. Her english is not that good so her pronouncation can be a lil cacat. *sorry* =p

Communication in health. A crappy subject all pharmacy students have to take tis sem. It's practically another type of English paper. But the lecturer said that it's not easy to PASS. So, no play-play.

All of our classes are conducted in the conference hall except for practicals(duh) and tutorials. It's FREAKING COLD in there!!! Even the corridors are cold! I wonder why...

oopss... I'm supposed to do my work. Hehe. Bye peeps.

dehydrating surviving carrot

8 comments:

kienz said...

boohoo! hehe.. woi, evolution is a NICE topic la,how can u say it's boring? heheh.. ding dong carrot.. -_-" (i can get almost ALL my lecture slides in power point form from student drive *copy n paste, got it!* :P

Kekura Kien

G7 said...

YA LA HOW CAN U SAY THAT!!!! i wish i learned it too in med.and genetics.i got origin of species on my bookshelf, no time read it yet = p. my most popular book so far is...anatomy and physiology ,elaine n marieb -_-

Justin~~!

G7 said...

carrot!! don;t complain you can;t understand your lectures.. try getting those from India.. cannot understand AT ALL!! make us more headache got ah.. and his slides are so teruk.. can jump here and there one.. then in capital latters.. then no punctuation marks... the 'MOST BEUTIFUL NOTES' i have ever encounter..
HweiWan

wέι εяи said...

sigh... ok ok!!! everyday will be origin of species. i wish i could learn something more interesting u know... we use marieb for bio too. but i dun have the book yet.

G7 said...

ooo.. Marieb.. enjoy carrying it.. so nice and 'light'.. hahaha.. good for building muscles..

G7 said...

oops.. forgot to put my name.
HweiWan

G7 said...

izh...the book is 1.8 inches thick and weighs 3.5 kilos wei..my back also menangis when i carry it.why dun u get some uhm..totora or sumting( correct ar tigress?) lot easier to understand i heard,compared to marieb

Justin~~!

kienz said...

I'm using Campbell and Reece for bio, pretty much as thick as justin's :p see la, whine some more u blasted carrot Xp hahah.. kena tembak berturut-turut.. *drenches carrot in faeces for nutrients*