Harlow~ Greetings from Kay Kay. Wanted to post something last week but i've forgotten the username and password until i met KAm tong on9 tonite. I'm glad to know most of u've started ur courses now. It's really really not a good thing to be too free, just like wat Kam Tong have said, coz u'll end up thinking too much and mostly the thoughts are negative ones. Which was wat I've been doing for the past 4 months. All i can do in this 4 months was just rolling around the floor at home since most of my frens have started their courses or having classes and damn assignments so they are too busy to hang out with me. hahahhahaha. i sounded do pathetic. Slowly, rolling around my hse became part of my daily life. I've applied Manipal and Aimst for their dentistry course and the reason y i'm so free is that both of their intake was on August and they won't reply u until like less then 5 months before their intake. Finally I found out about Penang International Dental College and I applied and accepted and now joining the G72005-In-India club on 3rd of April. It was the only college in Malaysia that offered dentistry twinning programme( Too bad they twin to Salem, India). The 1st 2 years we're gonna spend it in India and the remaining 3 years will be at Penang.
I've been busy last week because i have to send the application, getting stupid documents (can u beliv they want 4 copies out of everything??? And 10 FREAKING passport photos), get stupid documents certified, wake up early in the morning to collect my offer letter from the currier guy, went to bank to do the payment, did medical check up, post all those stupid stuff to that agent thru pos express, and went to Kudat to visit the tip of borneo with my family. If u're wondering wat's the tip of BORNEO, look at the map below.
I know I'm WONDERFULLY TALENTED IN DRAWING. Thank you very much. The other pic is where we went yesterday.
And after visiting the tip of borneo yesterday, i'm back in kk now tired and sleepy but still not going to sleep yet coz i havent finish talking. I on9 the moment i reach home and the justin's post. And i was shocked. Seriously, i cant believe some1 can actually say those words. It's bad enough when u bitch about some1 u rarely know, and it's even worse when u bad-mouthed about ur own fren too. I guess she was just trying to boost her own confidence by making other ppl look worse than her. She's a sad case. Pathetic. I guess everyone was a victim of her words and i think that u guys know it better than to take her words seriously. I seriously can imagine wat she said about me. Justin, thanks for not posting up her comment on me. I guess 1 blog wouldn't be enough if u did.
Anyway I called Bing chi last week and she really WAS pissed with the condition of her hostel room. A thin tilam on a CEMENTED bed. A wooden board on top of a CEMENTED desk. Sounds really jail-ish to me. U'll see my story when i go over. Will try to update asap. Tat's all for now. I run out of topic ledi.. hehe..
1 comment:
Can you share your experiences in PIDC as I am interested in dentistry . Is it a good choice for picking PIDC ? Your advise.
Post a Comment